Delivery and Payment
The bicycles ordered through Polka bikes webshop are delivered by reliable UPS courier service (both domestically and internationally).
The estimated time of delivery consists of:
- Order processing - the duration of this stage depends on: chosen method of payment, picking parts of your bicycle, assembly and customization, quality control, initial calibration, preparation for shipment, processing shipment documents, waiting for courier.
- Delivery time - is the time that passes since the pick-up of package from us until it reaches you or the partner shop that will prepare your bicycle for riding.
The estimated time of delivery is max. 10 working days (not including bike preparation in bike shop, if you choose this option). Usually, we are faster than that and process the orders within 5-7 working days. The estimated time of delivery may be prolonged due to customization or some additional, non-tipical elements (different gears, repainting etc.)
If the estimated time of delivery appears to be longer than 10 working days, we will inform you via e-mail.
Our web shop is constantly updated with stock levels. Nevertheless, it may occur that the system fails and we are not able to fulfill your order within the estimated time. In such a case, we will change the status of your order to "awaiting delivery" and make every effort to fulfill your order as it was placed.
Delivery time - the delivery time alone does not exceed 2 working days within Poland, and 2-4 working days within EU. Usually, the bicycle is at your doorstep the very next day after you receive from us the "bike shipped" e-mail.
The delivery costs vary, depending on your location.
Majority of EU - 40 EUR per bicycle
Germany - 20 EUR per bicycle
Switzerland - 50 EUR per bicycle
If you cannot choose your location at the checkout, please contact us directly
We accept three different payment methods
- DotPay Electronic Payments - a Poland-based secure system that allows you to pay with credit and debit cards instantly. This is the fastest method of payment that allows for fastest order processing. Using DotPay you do not send any data (including card number) to Polka Bikes. This method is completely free of charge to you.
- PayPal - alternative, international electronic payment method.
- Traditional bank transfer - you can also use traditional bank transfer to pay for your order. We will start processing your order as soon as the payment is booked on our account (we check a few times a day)
All the payment methods are free of charge.
All the order and payment process is secured with SSL protocol. It means, that all the data you send to Polka Bikes is encrypted and fully safe. As soon as you add a product to the basket or log in, you will see a small padlock in the address bar of your browser. This mean, you are secure!
Polka Bikes sp. z o.o.
ul. Sierakowska 6
Bank: ING Bank Śląski SA
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.